Yoga is controlling the mind to gain mental peace and emotional stability.
Definition of Ashtanga yoga-
It is a method of yoga that is practiced by Vamana Rishi. It consists of groups of asanas and teachings on mudras, bandhas, Drishti, philosophy and vinayasa. In the literal sense it can be elaborated as yoga by 8 limbs.
According to this sage, it is essential to reveal the Universal consciousness by following a path for internal cleansing that is purification of the mind and soul and it could be done by following the spiritual practices that consist of:
1. Posture which is referred Asana.
2. Moral values which are referred as Yama.
3. Controlling your breath which is referred to as Pranayama.
4. Controlling your sense which is referred as Pratyahara.
5. Purifying studying self which is referred as Niyama.
6. Meditating which is referred as Dhyana.
7. Concentrating which is referred as Dharana.
8. Getting assimilated in the Universe, which is referred as Samadhi.
Finding the perfect Ashtanga yoga class:
Not all types of yoga are suitable for everybody and personality type. Before joining any cours de yoga brussels one needs to make sure that all options have been explored and the choice made is right. Professeurs de yoga brussels will guide you to make the correct choice. Once you've tried testing and pushing around your limits with Ashtanga yoga and decided that it is your thing, you need to do a few things in order to find the right classes.
First is researching yoga studios with the help of the internet, advice from relatives or newspapers. You need to make sure that you can afford the yoga studio and that it is accessible.
Second, you should know what your goal is that is whether you want to join for mental or physical health.
Third, you should observe the yoga room for cleanliness, fresh air and peaceful environment.
Fourth, find out if trail classes are available so that you can recheck and verify your choice.
Fifth, you should have a word with the instructors and find out about their training and certifications to ensure that they are professionals.
Then according to your skill set join beginner, medium or difficult level.
Benefits of Ashtanga Yoga-
1, Heals and relieves all mental stresses.
- Helps in apprehending knowledge better.
- Helps with headaches due to stress.
- Increases physical strength.
- Helps with managing weight and increasing flexibility.
- Makes you feel optimistic and happy.
- Brings out self-love.
- Heals you emotionally by helping you to balance and organize your thoughts.
- Makes you intellectually stronger.
- Increases confidence.